Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Final Seminar Topic

I have decided to do my final seminar topic on a social networking website, facebook.com. I think it is very important for parents/teachers to know what their children/students are doing in their free time. Educators can also create groups to keep in touch with their students. Knowing this site will benefit us very much.

3 comments:

Eval95 said...

Facebook I am learning is a pretty cool tool to use and to incorporate that in the classroom would be great. This does give parents a good way of monitoring their children's friends as well!

Life Learner said...

Ichen, love your idea. I'm on facebook if you want to look me up. Let's be friends! Just started recently. Well, I like your thinking. You will be able to identify with your students I think more than some of us older people! :) Lori

Pearl Chen said...

I am glad that you will focus on facebook. I hope you will cover some of the safety, legal and ethical issues related to the use of facebook in education. Look forward to learning from your lit review.